At Brinker & Doyen we are built around the idea that great people bring great outcomes. We seek team members that possess capability, confidence, and most importantly, a positive attitude. Join us and be part of our mission to bring the best outcomes to our clients.
Energetic, busy, and growing law firm concentrating on insurance defense litigation is looking to grow its litigators by adding Associate Attorneys with interest in civil litigation defense. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, 401k plan, professional development, CLE credits and more.
- Capturing billable time
- Drafting/reviewing/responding to discovery requests
- Preparing and responding to motions and legal memoranda
- Conducting and/or defending depositions
- Court appearances
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and witnesses
- Performing legal/medical research
- Writing case analyses and reports to clients
- Admission to Missouri Bar
- Admission to Illinois Bar preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-starter who takes ownership of executing tasks
- Ability to manage and prioritize complex case-load
- Effective team player
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, we are excited to hear from you. Send us your resume, cover letter and please reference the position for which you are interested.
Julie Thoele, HR Director
Brinker & Doyen, LLP
34 N. Meramec Ave
Clayton, Missouri 63105
Brinker & Doyen is committed to an inclusive environment that will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic to the extent protected by federal, state or local laws.